High-efficiency (A+ class) medium-size refrigerated incubator specially designed for incubating BOD measurement units.
Special BOD Design
- Samples incubated at the standard 20 °C
- Internal sockets to power BOD measuring devices
- Accepts 3 BOD Sensor System 6, or 2 BOD Sensor System 10
- Uniform temperature by the use of forced ventilation
- 2-digit display of internal temperature
- Cooling system in A+ class energy rated
- Low operating cost
|Total volume||120 liters|
|Electronic thermoregulation system||Traditional|
|Number of shelves included||2|
|Number of sockets||2 internal electrical current sockets|
|Power supply||230 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||540x912x550 mm (21.3x49.7x21.7 in)|
|Temperature regulation||20 °C, constant|
|Internal temperature stability||± 0.5 °C|
|Digital display||2-digit, 1 °C|
Energy saving combined with superior performance
VELP incubators are characterized by a high-efficiency rate due to their cooling system in A+ class, to better preserve both the environment and what is kept inside.
You'll save money while conserving energy with A+ rated refrigerators.
VELP incubators bring excellent condition for storage. The enhanced storage capacity offers more space inside where you can easily accommodate up to three BOD Sensor System 6 or two BOD Sensor System 10 simultaneously.