The Spectrum Two N™ is a high-performance, yet robust and transportable FT-NIR system platform enabling simple, reliable NIR analyses. It’s the perfect system for labs that need to combine high-end performance with the ease-of-use features of a portable instrument, allowing users with different levels of expertise, from novice to seasoned professionals, to be proficient with it in no time.
High Performance FT-NIR That Goes Where You Go
Spectrum Two N FT-NIR spectrometer distills 75 years of PerkinElmer spectroscopy into a compact, high-performance yet robust FT-NIR. Simple to use, dependable and adaptable with optimized “plug-and-play” sampling accessories and modules coupled with a comprehensive software platform, Spectrum Two N systems are suited to a wide range of applications. Whatever your specific NIR application needs, in or out of the lab, the Spectrum Two N delivers outstanding performance and reliability to provide high-performance, dependable NIR measurement solutions.
Spectrum Two N FT-NIR spectrometers feature:
- Standard, high-performance, room-temperature LiTaO3 (lithium tantalate) NIR detector
- Optional, high-sensitivity, temperature stabilized InGaAs detector for use in quantitative, low light applications
- Standard Atmospheric Vapor Compensation (AVC), Absolute Virtual Instrument (AVI), and Automatic Performance Verification (APV) for accurate and reproducible results anywhere
- Optional Spectrum Two N Portability Pack enabling wireless connectivity, battery powered operation, and convenient transport with the dedicated Spectrum Two N carry case
For Every Application
PerkinElmer recognizes that every application is different. The result is a complete solution to provide the fastest assurance of the quality of your materials, regardless of the application. Some of the industry applications that the Spectrum Two N is designed to accommodate include:
- Pharmaceuticals and Nutraceuticals
- In-service lubricants and fuels
For these specific applications, we offer various “plug-and-play” sampling accessories and modules enhancing the versatility of the Spectrum Two N FT-NIR.
|21 CFR Part 11 Compatible||Yes|
|Operating Range||5 - 45 °C|
|Product Brand Name||Spectrum Two N|